Managing Lands in a Changing Climate to Improve Agricultural Resilience, Food Security, and Health
A Global Climate Action Summit Affiliated Event
September 10, 2018
UC Davis Mondavi Center
This Global Climate Action Symposium, co-sponsored by the California Department of Conservation and UC Davis, will:
- Share models of success that emphasize integrated approaches to inspire innovation and action.
- Identify innovative strategies and actions that have the greatest promise to promote agricultural resilience, food security, and health in a changing climate.
- Connect with fellow symposium participants in support of deepening and expanding networks, inspiring creative thinking and pioneering partnerships.
- Inspire commitments to creating change through managing land and resource use in innovative ways, with a long-term view to sustain ecosystem and agricultural services as well as population and planetary health outcomes.
Using the selections to the left, you may:
- Register to participate in the September 10 symposium at UC Davis, select your breakout sessions, specify your dietary preferences, reserve a seat on our San Francisco/Davis bus, and register for our evening Networking Reception
- Submit an Abstract to give a talk at the symposium
- Submit an Abstract for the day’s Poster Session
- View the agenda for the day
- Learn about local lodging choices
- Learn about parking at UC Davis
The Symposium is an Affiliated Event of the 2018 Global Climate Action Summit (http://globalclimateactionsummit.org). The Summit will bring people together from around the world to showcase climate action and inspire deeper commitments from national governments, and one another, in support of the Paris Agreement.