Managing Lands in a Changing Climate to Improve Agricultural Resilience, Food Security, and Health
If you are submitting an abstract and to present a poster at the symposium, you will receive complementary registration if your abstract is accepted. Please DO NOT register for the symposium until you have received word regarding your abstract
Submit Abstract for Poster Session
Friday, August 3, 2018 (11:59pm PDT)
Notifications of Acceptance
Friday, August 10, 2018
Confirmations Due from Accepted Submissions
Friday, August 17, 2018
Process & Criteria
A limited number of abstracts will be selected for poster presentation at the symposium. Submissions will be reviewed and evaluated based on topic relevance, originality, and quality. Abstracts should showcase climate action through your strategies and actions to strengthen and improve sustainability of agricultural systems, agricultural conservation and resiliency, forest resilience, forest resilience, food security, and health.
- Abstracts should include: title, authors, aims, methods, results/conclusions
- The total word count may not exceed 400 words
- Abstracts should be in narrative form – no tables, charts or graphs
- Limit of one abstract per individual
- Incomplete submissions will not be reviewed
- The individuals selected are expected to attend the event and present their poster
- Students submitting poster abstracts must be currently registered at the University of California
If your abstract is accepted:
- You will need to confirm your intention to participate. If the organizing committee does not receive this confirmation by August 17th, your space will be forfeited
- Final printed poster dimensions should not exceed 36” in height and 48” in width
- Pushpins will be provided
- Posters not retrieved by 7:00pm (at the end of the event) will be discarded
- If your abstract is accepted for the symposium and you cannot attend the event to present your poster, you must notify the organizing committee and withdraw from the event.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.